The project - tri-sliding entertainment and Endless® pool garden buildings in Surrey
We were recommended to a family for this project by Home Counties Pools & Hot Tubs with whom we have worked closely on a number of projects. The Surrey family had always wanted a home swimming pool, and an Endless® pool was the perfect choice for them.
They wanted to completely rejuvenate their garden with two garden buildings that would offer them the ultimate in outdoor home entertainment. One building would accommodate the Endless® pool and the other would serve as an entertainment room.
The work - building an Endless® pool room in Surrey
We worked alongside Home Counties Pools & Hot Tubs and a local building company to ensure this large project ran as smoothly as possible, and the end result is stunning.
The entertainment building was the first to be installed and features a large, covered barbeque area with a clever connecting hatch to the kitchen area of the building for easy access and interaction. This room also includes all the lighting, sound and vision, with the Sky & DVD players all neatly hidden behind the bar, a full Sonos sound system, and the app-run lighting and sockets controlling both rooms from a remote and mobile phone.
The Endless® pool is part in-ground - this is an extremely practical and great looking option, making the room feel much more airy and a pleasure to be in. A separate sound-proof pump room houses all the workings and electrics safely and neatly out of the way.
The result - practical buildings that perfectly match
The Surrey family was delighted with the end result. The buildings mirror each other beautifully in every way - both externally and internally - from the matching aluminium tri-sliding doors, tricoya cladding, interior flooring, internal wall colouring and even the height and pitch of the roofs, so it looks perfect from the main house.
If you would like more information on this project please call our sales office and quote 5223
You can view our complete package options here
Package and features of pool room and entertainment building
- 2 x 30m² buildings with aluminium tri-sliding doors
- Buildings kept under the 2.5m height planning rule
- Fully insulated walls and roof
- Insulated floors
- Aquastep laminate flooring in Beachouse Oak
- Painted internal decor
- Security packs, including 5 lever mortise lock, bonded glass and locking stays
- Outer rear firewall
- Sadolin Supredec painted external cladding in Jungle Green
- Tricoya external cladding to front and side of buildings
- Jazzy Green felt roof tiles
- Small pump house for the Endless® pool building
- LowE planitherm argon warm edge bio-cool light glass upgrade
- Full electrics package, including full home automation package upgrade