"What a great product and outstanding service you all provide. The new room is exactly what we wanted and we could not have asked for more regarding the planning and management of the project. We were frequently kept in touch with progress and promises were kept on time. Outstanding."
Mr Gifford came to us through our sales outlet at Woodcote green. The family were looking for a garden room with an integrated dry storage area for paperwork and documentation. Their young son had created a plan drawing of the new building and the layout around it that helped us visualise how we were to approach this project. After the quotation, the customers came to our extensive Showground and settled on our sliding door building with the additional combination storage .
We set to work on a steel and timber frame base, and then installed the building this included MDF painted internals with the Vgroove boarding, double internal doors accessing the storage area, low E Glass was also fitted. Along with our standard Western oak laminate flooring the external was painted in Sikkens HLS dark oak matching the sliding doors. To really finish off the entire garden we installed close board fencing to either side of the building with a large gate access to the end of the garden where all of the refuge and two sheds were hidden.
To keep the costs as low as possible and to be part of the project Mr Gifford and his son decided to do the trench for our electrician themselves, once the SWA cable was laid our electrician then installed heating and lighting and sockets, a separate heater and light in the storage area and also telephone and Internet connections.
To see this building being installed please click this link to the taking shape video.
• 16 X 12 + 5X 12ft combination room
• steel and timber frame base
• four pain UPVC sliding door
• lined and insulated to 4 walls roof and floor
• low E, bio coolight, argon gas, warm edge, planitherm double glazing
• MDF Vgroove painted internals in Angora
• integrated dry storage room for paperwork
• fencing to both sides with the gate
• electrics including LED low energy lighting inside and out
• Internet and phone cabling and connecting
• Sikkens dark oak exterior preservative