The client in this Surrey-based project had spent weeks trying to find the perfect garden room. Read how we designed and built a "wonderful" year-round summer house.
See This short Video of this stunning project
The Surrey-based clients for this project were considering a garden room, but had struggled for several weeks to find one they liked.
They found us online and visited our show centre in Bolney, Mid Sussex to see all the various options available, and decided on an Executive Pent Garden Room.
Martin Baker provided the clients with an Initial quotation, and a subsequent free site survey enabled us to finalise costs and complete the design before proceeding with the project.
Our client was having a pool built and their Surrey garden landscaped, and wanted a contemporary garden room which would sit nicely in its surroundings - almost like it had always been there.
As they already had the swimming pool company onsite undertaking the ground works, they installed a concrete base for the building and brought the electrical submain from the house to a pump house that allowed for all the garden power requirements.
The Executive Pent Garden room the client chose measures a roomy 5.4m x 4m, and was to be situated surrounding by decking with a hot tub to the side.
The client also upgraded the building to our 10 year guarantee pack, with the Vertical V-groove version of the "Medite Tricoya Extreme (MTX) " to the front and sides in "Ral 7016 Anthracite". The doors and windows are all in matching "Anthracite" UPVC which, along with our fire wall to rear and Firestone EPDM roof, offers the lowest maintenance garden building possible.
Internally the building is finished in our MDF V-groove 200 in "Timeless" acrylic eggshell. The flooring is our "Florence" that complements the colours perfectly.
The Anthracite colour works so well with the green leafy background, but also with the modern pool area, and ties the two elements together perfectly.
Our client was delighted with the process and the finished result of their Surrey Executive Pent Garden Room:
"Having struggled to find the perfect summer house for several weeks we decided to visit the on-site showroom where we looked around various options and had a chance to chat to Martin. We were putting in a pool and having major landscaping, so getting the summer house just right was important.
We were very impressed with the quality of the product and professional attitude of the company. Having decided to go ahead the whole process went very smoothly, Martin and his team were a pleasure to deal with. Nothing was too much trouble. We now have a wonderful summerhouse which we can use year round. Thank you Bakers Timber Buildings!"
• Executive Pent Garden Room 5.4m x 4m
• Sliding door painted in matching RAL 7016 (external)/white (internal) UPVC, 3.9 to give windows each side of door
• Lined and insulated
• Insulated floor
• Timber laminated flooring in 'Florence'
• MDF Painted internals in 'Timeless', upgraded to V groove 200, upgraded to Medite Tricoya Extreme (MTX) external cladding with V-groove sides and front
• Security pack including 5 lever mortice lock, bonded glass and locking stays
• Externals painted in Sadolin Superdec 'RAL 7016' (Anthracite)
• Fire/Zero maintenance wall on rear
• Firestone EPDM roof & rear height package
• UPVC side windows – Colour matched in RAL7016 (external)/White (internal)
• UPVC front windows – Colour matched in RAL7016 (external)/White (internal)
• Medite Tricoya Extreme (MTX) Trim & Fascia pack